Survivor Support Fund
The next intake for the Survivor Support Fund is April 2023.
The fund opens to receive applications on: TBA
Completed applications must be received by: TBA
About the Fund
- To ensure you qualify with our criteria, you must read through the Fund Policy before applying.
- The application must be completed and submitted by a staff member from an agency or church within Canada.
- Submit a completed application form.
- The application includes a letter from the individual requiring the funds describing the need, the reason for application, and how the fund will be used. The applicant is welcome to have assistance in composing the letter if needed. This letter can be 1-2 pages long and should explain the following:
- A brief overview of the applicant’s story (no details required)
- Why the applicant needs funds, and what they are needing funds for specifically
- An explanation of how the fund will support the applicant in their journey towards healing
- A brief description of what other avenues the applicant has pursued for financial assistance
- Why the applicant believes they are an appropriate candidate to receive this fund
- An explanation of the accountability the individual will hold themselves to should they receive the fund
- Anything else the individual feels is pertinent to their application for funding
No late or incomplete applications will be accepted.
Decisions regarding the awarding of funds will be made TBA and funds will be dispersed TBA. For all successful applications, a Follow-Up Questionnaire must be completed and returned to Defend Dignity by TBA.
Please send any questions or concerns by email to the Survivor Support Fund Coordinator.