Survivor Support Fund
The Survivor Support Fund is now open!
About the Fund
The Defend Dignity Survivor Support Fund was created to provide accessible financial support to individuals who have experienced sexual exploitation in Canada in any form, such as prostitution, sex trafficking, escorting, working in massage parlours and/or strip clubs, survival sex, and/or involvement in pornography.
Please note that this fund can only be accessed by referral from a church or a non-profit agency.
1. Read the Fund Policy.
2. Complete the Defend Dignity Survivor Support Fund Application. It includes the following items:
• Referral letter from the referring church/non-profit agency (see application instructions for more information)
• Letter from Survivor that the referring church/non-profit agency is applying on behalf of (see application instructions for more information)
• Completed Funding Application form (pages 3-5 of application)
• Completed Waiver form (page 5 of application)
3. Please email all completed applications to Katelynn Robertson, assistant to the director of Defend Dignity. The Survivor Support Fund is now open for fall intake. We will receive applications from Oct. 1 – Oct. 31, 2017. Thank you for applying.
Survivor Support Fund Application
Open from Oct. 1 - Oct. 31, 2017.Apply