What is Defend Dignity all about?
Defend Dignity exists to end all forms of sexual exploitation in Canada.
Commercial sexual exploitation includes: pornography, strip clubs, escorts, massage parlors and prostitution. All involve the selling of sexual services which undermine the dignity of women, men and children and are detrimental to a healthy society.
Defend Dignity believes:
- in the inherent dignity and value of all women, men and children made in the image of God.
- prostitution is a form of sexual exploitation, oppression and violence especially against women and children and seriously undermines their dignity and value
- prostitution is detrimental to a healthy society
- There is an over-representation of Indigenous women & children and children in care
- There are more domestic victims than international victims
Raising awareness on the realities of all forms of sexual exploitation through events and resources.
Aid survivors through financial and practical resources.
Advocacy for law and policy reform with all levels of government and companies.
Defend Dignity’s leadership team consists of dedicated individuals from all across Canada. Learn about each member of our team, their background, and passions!